The Exploration of Past, Present, Future

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Wrong side of the bed?

Thing is this - I do not have a bed, only a mattress that lay against the wall. As such I could not understand how on earth I managed to get out the wrong side of it cause today is a really horrible day! Everything felt wrong and anything that could go wrong went wrong. Murphy's having a field day with me. So I just had to rant:

<>
1) Woke up at freaking 7am wondering why the alarm didnt go off (when I could have slept till 9am!)
2) Looking through my house wondows - weather is sunny and sky is blue.
Looking through my helmet visor - dark clouds, POURING rain and NO shelter
3) Drenched and pissed, I went to NIE bookshop to get dry t-shirt and shorts - only NIE t-shirt ($9.90 btw) and NO shorts. Auntie directed me to minimart near NTU LT2. "Confirm have ah!"
4) Minimart's near HALL 2
5) Of course leading to - late for class in totally drenched jeans and undergarments
6) After 1st lesson - Had to get dry shorts!!! So? Late for 2nd class lah!
7) After-dinner dessert - dripped on my just changed dry shoes.
8) Pillioning my friend and about to exit carpark - the bike almost dropped on its side. Bruise!
9) Going to friend's place to collect XP OS - got XP Office
10) On route to friend's place - a guy likes me sooo much that he felt that he should muster up whatever machismo he had by showing off his driving abilities and his car... abruptly and right into my lane. No warning, no signals. I was inches away from being 'loved' to death together with my friend. 'Nice' move. Too bad I wasnt impressed enough to get his carplate number so that I can drop him a letter.
11) With all these going on, backache!!!
< /rant >

<>
Yups, that about sums up the 'nice' day i had. Almost couldnt make it home to even write this up though that means that I'll still have to do micro-teaching on Thursday!!! But hey, I'll rather micro-teaching than be floating somewhere up there. So that's a HUGE relief...

I suppose we must always look at the roses among the thorns too, if not I'll go crazy. At least from this horrible day, I now know that NIE doesnt sell shorts and the minimart that does is at HALL 2. I also now own a (not too bad looking blue) shorts and another t-shirt, broke the rules of MOE by wearing scandalous clothing with justification, washed and dried my bike cloth, got a free massage and dinner and realised that I need to polish up on my riding skills and techniques. Anyone with any tips?

Oh, and Im still ALIVE!!!

< /positive balance >

Hope tomorrow is a better day...

2 Comments:

  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger geognut said…

    Yeah when I was driving to school, i was empathising with the bikers who all huddled underneath the flyovers along the expressway and trying to shield themselves from the downpour.

    Is there a possibility of adding some form of compartment on your bike? Can place those water-proof clothing inside heh.

    For your micro-teaching session, don't worry, nothing much will happen.

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger lijialefw said…

    Good games to a nail, lost a(wow gold) war.(wow gold) In a particular press to see(wow power leveling) such a foreign minyan: In order to (wow gold)receive a nail, we have lost a mati Tie In order to(wow power leveling) get a piece of mati Tie, we have lost a Pi Junma In order to get(wow gold) a Pijun ma, we (wow power leveling)have lost a(wow gold) jockey; To be a jockey, we lost a war victory. This is the first (Rolex)under general minyan at(World of Warcraft gold) first glance, but careful consideration, you(wow power leveling) will find that it contains a layer of the important essence of life: learn to give up, have a maturity. To a mati Tie and eventually lead to (wow gold)lose a war, this is not know how early to give up the consequences. Wise said: two disadvantages of the value comes light, the right to( World of Warcraft gold)choose the two-phase benefit. a folder to be the tail of the gecko already know how to give up the tail, the preservation of(wow power leveling) life, let alone we are full of (power leveling)the wisdom of mankind? ! in everyone's life, always (powerleveling)have in the face of choice, a choice, there is bound to give up, we have to learn is to( power leveling)pay a painful price, to give up local interests and preserve the overall interests. In chess, there are not "abandoning single-car" this trick? as the saying goes: not old, not new. sometimes, even (power leveling)the most precious things to know in good time to give up. when you( powerleveling)graduated from junior high school, in the face of a sincere friendship, you(powerleveling )will Yiyibushe. But think back, and only bid farewell to middle school, high school usher in a(rs gold )new life, can meet new friends. The recent shift is not on this? Finally, a celebrity's life motto In( gold wow)conclusion: Life is like theater, everyone is their own lives in the only director. Only Institute of choice, people will know how to give up the Chewu life, Xiaokan life, the life Habitat has Seasky.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home